domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

PC STARTUP & SHUTDOWN in less than 2 Seconds

I own a 5 year old PC (dell dimension 3000), but it works fine! all you have to do is to keep it working with the right configuration... and sometimes doing that by yourself is difficult, because when you download a game or some program, it changes some of the configurations you had. To keep it working fine I used some really good pc utilities programs and last week i found this pc startup booster.

It claims that your pc will be ready to use in less than 2 seconds, well it is not that good, but it makes it a lot faster. My pc took like 4 minutes to be ready to be use and now it takes 30 to 40 seconds. I have the regular start up programs like: msn, yahoo messenger, nod32 antivirus and aim. So for my old pc to startup in less than a minute makes me lot happier...

For people that want to try it free I believe they have a free version, so try it!

If you want to test it:  http://alturl.com/ayr5u

Click Here!

No hay comentarios: